Private Modern Greek Language Tuition
My name is Emmanuel Chrysis and I am the owner and teacher of a private language homeschool in Rhodes – Greece. I have a Bachelor Degree in Administration & Economy and also a Michigan Proficiency Certificate. I live in Rhodes, working as a municipal employee and as a private tutor, and lecturing part-time at the Public I.E.K. of Rhodes in Greek. I am also member of the Insitute of Adults’ Education.
The private lessons have always been my extra job and my hobby, which is the key to their success; a combination of planned and spontaneous action providing a trusting student-teacher relationship, and a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. The tuition is always tailored to your exact needs at an affordable rate, and lessons can either be at the school or your home or office.
Over the years I have taught Greek to individuals, adults, and for holidays, pleasure, business, and life!
I look forward to talking to you about your needs and expectations regarding learning Greek, and I am sure I will be able to find the ideal way to support you in achieving your precious aim.
|Emmanuel Chrysis: 6 Dimitriou Glinou, Ano Ilioupoli, 851 00, Rhodes – Greece
Tel/Fax: +30 2241066304 Mob: +30 6946283008 E-mail: email@example.com Skype: manos888,
- Twitter announces it’s now available in three more languages: Greek, Czech and Basque (engadget.com)
- How Greek Has Changed Over the Past Two Millennia (diglotting.com)
- Help! They’re stealing our vowels (ekathimerini.com)
- Next Greek installment delayed (english.ruvr.ru)
- «We are the akritai of Hellenism»: Interview with the Founder and President of the Orthodox Party in Lebanon (vatopaidi.wordpress.com)
- London 2012 Olympics: Greek officials relax in one of London’s ‘most elite’ private clubs despite domestic economic collapse (standard.co.uk)
- London 2012 Olympics: Boris Johnson to recite Olympic Ode in ancient Greek (telegraph.co.uk)
- Olympics: Wrestler Jordan Burroughs passionate about winning (mercurynews.com)
- A Greek banker, the Shah and the birth of Libor (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Greek athlete expelled for racist tweet (lfpress.com)